- Consultation & sizing
- Customer training
- Info & CAD Finder
- SIZING ASSISTANT
Personally on-site for you
Consulting expertise and innovative strength
We offer you personal consulting on the entire process peripherals, high-precision planetary gearheads, complete electromechanical drive and AC servo systems and motors, which are used worldwide in machine construction, medical technology and aerospace. Taking a holistic view, we discuss your individual requirements with you and create customized solutions. Profit from our many years of experience and extensive expertise, worldwide. The result: Your optimal drive solution.
Efficiency engineering stands for efficient processes and products, excellent consulting, years of experience in drive technology, perfect design of the entire drive train, customer-specific solutions and maximum innovation.
- of our optimal drive design in order to meet your individual requirements – worldwide
- Engineering classic: In the case of complex applications, our highly qualified team supports you by means of a detailed and comprehensive analysis – you can find out more about our complete engineering portfolio in our Engineering flyer.
We offer you
- Professional consulting
- Personal contact
- Best solutions through competent application calculations and drive design
- Individual customer services
- Integrated solutions for complex applications, even under extreme conditions
With our training courses, we will make you into an expert – our knowledge is your advantage
Greater knowledge enables greater achievement. We will be pleased to share our expert knowledge with you: Profit from our many years of experience and learn more about WITTENSTEIN Group product portfolio.
cymex® training course
Become a design expert! We will provide you with training courses on our design software, adapted to your requirements. Whether for beginners or experts, for occasional or regular users – we adapt our training course to your wishes and requirements.
We offer you an individual training course on professional system installation and the mechanical installation of your selected linear axes on site. For further information, please refer to the flyer.
Participation in an individual service training course is a prerequisite for sourcing spare parts at the parts list level. Participate, then order spare parts and install them yourself. We offer you training courses at our premises or on site at your plant, including repair of your drive. Moreover, we regularly host maintenance workshops at which the participants are instructed in safe handling during mounting of the motor to the gearhead as well as the independent replacement of wearing parts and gearhead assemblies. The relevant dates are available upon request.
Training program tailored to your wishes
You are welcome to combine your personal training course with further topics. Take advantage, for example, of our offer of a company tour and find out all about the WITTENSTEIN Group.
- Individually designed content and specific training programs
- Practice-oriented learning methods
- Certified trainers
Technical data sheets and 3D models - available at all times
Find the required information with only a few clicks of the mouse
With our Info & CAD Finder, you can find the product you are looking for in no time at all. Here you will find performance data, CAD data, operating and motor mounting instructions. The intuitive menu makes it easy for you to order the components and data you require.
We make it as simple as possible
- Online comparison with motor geometry
- Transparent and simple selection of your required components
- Ordering code generation
- 3D files of the selected solution
- Documentation of selection
SIZING ASSISTANT – The optimum gearhead in a matter of seconds
Are you looking for a quick and easy route to the optimum drive solution?Our SIZING ASSISTANT suggests the most suitable gearhead from the WITTENSTEIN alpha portfolio based on your application data or the required motor.
- Efficient online sizing in a matter of seconds
- No need to log in
- Convenient and intuitive user interface
- Automatic comparison of the motor and gearhead geometry
- Dimension drawing and CAD data with a single click
- User friendly comparison function
- Quotation requested directly when you select the product